INSTITUTE OF INNOVATIONS AND ADDITIONAL EDUCATION
Institute of Innovations and Additional Education is a structural subdivision of Kazakh Leading Academy of Architecture and Civil Engineering. The IIAE was created to promote scientific activities in the field of innovations of architectural industry including additional education programmes of training work.
Institute of Innovations and Additional Education includes:
- Scientific Center
- Republican center of further training in architectural industry
- The Institute of Continuing Education
- Engineering personnel assessment center
- Autodesk certified center
- KNAUF Training Center
- Professional and training courses
- School of young architect
- Linguistic Center
The main objectives of the Institute are: the implementation of scientific, design and survey work in the architectural and construction industry; development of supplementary education programs, advanced training and retraining of personnel, namely:
- organization and conducting of advanced training and retraining of engineering and technical personnel and teaching staff of architecture and construction universities and colleges;
- assessment of engineering and technical workers in the architectural and construction industry;
- teaching new professional knowledge and skills, meeting students individual needs and improving their professional training.
The Institute of Innovations and Additional Education has an extensive material base of the "Kazakh Leading Academy of Architecture and Civil Engineering" which is the leading educational institution of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of architecture and construction.
During the training the students have the opportunity to use laboratories, unique materials of the rich library of KazGASA, to receive consultations of leading specialists in the field of construction, architecture, design, construction technologies and engineering. Students also have the opportunity to expand their skills in research laboratories, equipped with modern equipment and the latest software products.
Address: 28, Ryskulbekov street, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan 050043
P: 8 (727) 309-62-27; 309-67-02