VIII-TH INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF ARCHITECTURAL, CIVIL ENGINEERING AND DESIGN SCHOOLS OF EURASIA
Kazakh Leading Academy of Architecture and Construction is pleased to invite graduates of architectural, civil engineering and design direction of the 2017-2018 academic years to participate in the VIII International Festival of Architectural, Civil Engineering and Design Schools of Eurasia that will be held on 16-17th of November 2018 in Technical University of Moldova (the Republic of Moldova).
International Festival of Architectural, Civil Engineering and Design Schools of Eurasia is held since 2009 and organized with the purpose of enhancing the role of Higher Educational Institutions in professional orientation of students, preparation of strong specialists, that are highly valued and demanded on the market, as well as encouragement of perspective students – future specialists in the field of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Design.
International review-contest is being held within the framework of the Festival. Participation in this contest will give the real chance for competitors to express themselves and lay the foundation of their future professional careers. The event brings together all the leaders of the field, selects the best students’ projects, gives a real opportunity for international scientific community to exchange professional ideas and support creative youth.
Annually, more than 15 countries participate in the Festival. The highest number of the best reports was recorded in 2017 – more than 330. Creative, friendly and professional atmosphere at the Festival attracts its participants. Over the years, the Festival has helped to improve relations among the universities of Eurasian countries and let become a prestigious platform for demonstration of abilities of architectural, civil engineering and design schools on the international level.
The Festival will comprise:
- official opening ceremony of the VIII-th International Festival of Architecture, Design and Civil Engineering Schools of Eurasia (welcome speeches held by the honored guests, rectors, members of board of trustees of KazGASA);
- International review-contest of graduation projects;
- tour around the historical places and attractions;
- official closing ceremony of the VIII-th Festival, gala-dinner, diploma awarding to the winners of the International review-contest.
Terms of participation in the Festival:
- transportation fees provided by participants on their own;
- accommodation for one representative of your university will be covered by quota(free).
Terms of provision of graduation projects for the review-contest:
- in the competition, graduation projects defensed in 2018 (Bachelor and Master programs) of educational programs in the field of Architecture, Design, Civil Engineering, Production of Structural Materials, Products and Constructions , Technology of Wood Processing and Wood Products are allowed to participate. In accordance with the rules, only one project from 15 graduates of 2017-2018 academic years has to be presented;
- official languages of the Festival are Kazakh, Russian and English;
- applications for participation at the International review-contest and set of electronic materials of provided works (electronic version of the graduation projects, including graphical part and explanation note) have to be sent till the 30th of the September 2018 to the electronic addresses of the chairmen of training and methodological commissions by majors.
Аrchitecture - Mekhribanu Glaudinova
Design - Aizhan Akhmedova
Civil Engineering - Irina Polyakova
Production of Building Materials, Products and Constructions - Gulnaz Ibraimbayeva
Technology of Woodworking and Wood Products - Elmira Kurmanbekova