The Methodical Council
The Methodical Council of KazGASA coordinates the activity of methodical provision with educational programs of academy, encourages quality of content of higher education according to requirements of the state compulsory standard of the higher and postgraduate education.
Tasks of the Methodical Council of KazGASA
• methodical provision and maintenance of the state obligatory standards of higher professional education;
• realization of interconnection and coordination of methodical activity of the departments which train groups on specialties ‘Architecture’, ‘Design’, ‘Civil engineering’, ‘Engineering systems and networks’, ‘Technology of woodworking and wood products (on the field of application)’, ‘Manufacture of building materials, products and structures, ‘Geodesy and cartography’, ‘Management’, ‘Economy’, ‘Account and audit’;
• working of complex curriculum on methodical provision its variability with involvement of representatives of education and employers taking into account requirements of labor market;
• monitoring of disciplines provision with educational and methodical complexes and adequate materials;
• working of recommendations on the principles of planning and organization of educational process, distribution of the advanced experiences, development and implementation of innovative technologies of training;
• organization and planning of procedures of making decisions on the recommendation for the edition of textbooks, manuals and methodical instructions on the educational programs (EP) directions in accordance with specialties.
Structure of the Methodical Council of KazGASA
Chairman of KazGASA Methodical Council
Shoganbekova Daniya A., PhD, infrastructure and management, associated professor
Chairmen of MC of Departments:
Gvozdikova Tatyana Anatolyevna, master of Art, assistant professor of the department of Architecture
Zayats Inna Mikhaelovna, assistant professor of the department of Design
3. General civil engineering
Sagyndykkyzy Dinara, Master of technical sciences, assistant professor of the department of General civil engineering
4. Construction technologies, infrastructure and management
Tukhtamisheva Aynur Zakirovna, Master of technical sciences, assistant professor of the department of Construction technologies, infrastructure and management
5. General humanitarian training
Karybayeva Adina S., master of pedagogical sciences, assistant professor of the department of general humanitarian training
6. General natural scientific training
Kobenkulova Zhanar Taktakynovna, master of pedagogical sciences, assistant professor of the general natural scientific training
2. Standard and legal documents (on methodical work)
1. CTT Rules. Approved by the order of Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, October 16, 2013 No. 420.
2. State obligatory standards of higher and postgraduate education
· SOSE approved by the resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, May 13, 2016. No. 292
· SOSE approved by the resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, August 23, 2012. No. 1080.
3. Qualifying requirements making demands on educational activities and the list of the documents confirming compliance with them, approved by the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, June 17, 2015, No. 391.
4. Standard rules of activity of the organizations of the higher and postgraduate education. Approved by the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, October 16, 2013. No. 420 (as amended on January 29, 2016).
1. Rules of working and designing of the syllabus and active hand outs
2. The educational- methodical literature and electronic books edition plan for the academic year 2015-2016.
3. Catalogue of elective disciplines.