SEMINARS, CONFERENCES, CONTESTS OF FACULTY OF GENERAL CONSTRUCTION
Our students of the Faculty of General Construction at the 5th International Interuniversity Scientific and Practical Conference, the competition of students 'and young scientists' reports that took place on May 19 in Bishkek, the Kyrgyz Republic, showed themselves on the active side and were awarded diplomas of I, II and III degrees and letters of thanks for Active participation
The first vice-rector-director of the KazGASA Campus Dr.Sc. Erik Turashevich Besimbayev and holders of first-degree diplomas students of WCF Kenzhalina Alma and Kosharbay Bauyrzhan
All participants from KAZGASA after the award ceremony with the scientific supervisors.
Students FOS Kenzhalina Alma and Kosharbay Bauyrzhan with his scientific teacher with the assistant professor FOS Sagyndykkyzy Dinara
Students FOS IOC / Kazkasa at the monument of Manas in Bishkek
Kazakhstan – 25 years of the world and creation!
In December of 2016 year our country – the Republic of Kazakhstan will celebrate 25 years of the state independence. On December 16, 1991 to the capital of Kazakhstan the city of Almaty the Declaration on the state independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan was proclaimed.
Kazakhstan for the first time for many centuries hoisted the flag of the statehood. In 1992 the anthem, the coat of arms and national flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan were accepted. In 1993 the national currency tenge was entered. In 1995 on a referendum the existing Constitution of Kazakhstan was adopted. The first elections to the Parliament of Kazakhstan created under the new constitution were the same year held. The new executive, judicial and municipal authority was created in the shortest possible time and national statehood was constructed.
Nevertheless, in the first years of independence due to the lack of relations between the republics of the former USSR in Kazakhstan the economic crisis was observed. The government of Kazakhstan had to create new branches and to undertake difficult social and economic and political reforms. However, thanks to the wise guide of the first President of Kazakhstan – the Leader of the nation Nursultan Abishevich Nazarbayev the country could endure difficult years of instability and an economic crisis in the 1990th, and in the new millennium it is worthy to take the place in developing states of the world. Kazakhstan possesses one of the strongest banking systems in Eurasia, developing the budgetary and tax systems. High material prosperity of the population, stability of the chosen economic course, developing science, education, health care and business, tolerance and social wellbeing in society are achievements of independent Kazakhstan which were reached in many respects thanks to policy of the President of Kazakhstan N. A. Nazarbayev.
Today Kazakhstan was officially recognized as the sovereign state by more than 120 countries of the world. Our republic is a member of the United Nations, and also many other authoritative international and regional organizations. It should be noted that the international authority of our country in recent years increased. Kazakhstan became the world dialogue platform for permission of many international problems and crises. In 2010 our country was the chairman of OSCE, and carried the summit of the organization in Astana. in December, 2010 y. Also in Astana and Almaty the set of the summits and conferences of SCO, OIC, the CSTO, world leaders of traditional religions, media forums, etc. was in recent years held. Really Economic Forum in Astana became a powerful international event . In the current year the Republic of Kazakhstan was for the first time elected in number of non-permanent members of the UN Security Council. In the summer of 2017 Kazakhstan the first of the countries of the former USSR will hold a global forum – the World Fair EXPO-2017 "Energy of the Future"
The refusal of nuclear weapon and closing of Semipalatinsk Test Site with the presidential decree of N. A. Nazarbayev was a big stride of Kazakhstan in the international relations. For years of independence Kazakhstan signed agreements on settlement of boundary questions with all neighboring states. Kazakhstan is the country where tolerance and friendship between various nationalities is not the empty word. International and interfaith stability in Kazakhstan is provided with high culture and traditions of the Kazakh people and other nationalities living in Kazakhstan. Since 1995 the Assembly of the people of Kazakhstan where all nationalities and ethnic groups living in the territory of modern Kazakhstan enter functions.
For years of independence very much developed construction of Kazakhstan. Bright reflection of bystry development of construction is connected also with transfer of the capital of Kazakhstan to the city of Astana. Within last years in the new capital of Kazakhstan such unique objects as the Horde of the Joint stock company,Aby Dabi Plaza, are constructed by Bayterek, the building of the academic theater, a complex of government buildings and others.
Within the President's letter of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the program of strategic development of Kazakhstan preschool institutions are constructed in all regions, strategic road highways are put into operation, infrastructure of the cities is improved. Development of construction industry probably also on the example of Alma-Ata. these years in Alma-Ata houses, administrative, sports and other appointment are built.
The Kazakhstan people are citizens of the country which is adequately representing their interests in the world community today. And the most important, for these 25 years of history of our independence in consciousness of citizens of Kazakhstan finally took roots the fact that ourselves do our country, our society and our destiny.
For this period also the higher school of the Republic well develops. One of leaders of higher educational institutions is the Kazakh leading academy of architecture and civil engineering prepares qualified builders of Kazakhstan. The academy successfully underwent certification and accreditation. Kazakh leading academy of architecture and civil engineering repeatedly participated and participates in the International Festival of architectural and construction and design schools of Eurasia.
The international Festival of architectural and construction and design schools of Eurasia was for the first time initiated by the President of the Kazakh leading academy of architecture and civil engineering professor Amirlan Aydarbekovich Kusainov and the secretary general of TÜRKSOY professor Dyusen Kurabayevich Kaseinov. Thus, Kazakh leading academy of architecture and civil engineering became the first Kazakhstan higher education institution which held a large-scale event on the basis of foreign higher education institution.
І the International Festival was held on November 2-7, 2009 with the assistance of 18 higher education institutions of Eurasia from 7 countries on the basis of University to Maltepa (Istanbul, Turkey). For participation in the International review competition of degree projects 115 projects were submitted.
The second International Festival was held on November 2-5, 2011 on the basis of the Kazakh leading academy of architecture and civil engineering (Almaty, Kazakhstan), representatives of 36 universities of Eurasia from 8 countries took part, on the International review competition 200 projects were submitted.
The third International Festival was held on November 30 - on December 2, 2013 on the basis of Yyldyz technical university (Istanbul, Turkey), representatives of 38 universities of Eurasia from 12 countries took part in it, on the International review competition 261 projects were submitted.
The fourth International Festival was held on September 4-7, 2014 on the Lake Issyk Kul (Kyrgyzstan). Representatives of 33 universities of Eurasia from 8 countries participated in the Festival, on the International review competition 241 projects were submitted.
On December 8-10, 2015 on the basis of Romualdo del Bianco foundation (Florence, Italy) took place the fifth International Festival in which representatives of 37 universities of Eurasia from 15 countries participated, on the International review competition 217 projects were submitted.
Another sixth International Festival of architectural and construction and design schools of Eurasia which was held on September 7-10 the current year in Cyprus and took place under the name "Independence of Kazakhstan — 25 Years" finished the work. 17 HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS from 5 countries participated in a review competition of degree projects in "Construction".
Work of jury of the International festival of degree projects of graduates of architectural and construction schools of Eurasia on specialties "Construction" took place (bachelor degree) and "Building" (master degree ) under the chairmanship of the Doctor of Engineering, academic professor of faculty of the general construction of Kazakh leading academy of architecture and civil engineering K. A Nauruzbayev. Festival results following.
1. Nomination "Calculation and Building Designing and Constructions".
9 HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS from 4 countries took part: Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, Lithuania and Kyrgyziya. 23 works are presented. From them 10 works are noted by Diplomas for I, III and III places, 13 – received Certificates. Students of Kazakh leading academy of architecture and civil engineering are marked out by the following awards: A. A. Sultangazina– The diploma for the I place (research supervisor Azhgaliyeva B. A.); A. A. Zabakov , N. A. Zubakh, A. V. Petrenko - Diplomas for the III place (research supervisors - V.A. Hamyakov, K. A. Nauruzbayev, V. V. Gumenyuk) and students E. O. Kasabayev and A. B. Zhardemgali– Certificates.
2. Nomination "Technology of Civil and Industrial Engineering". 9 HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS from 3 countries took part: Kazakhstan, Lithuania and Russia. 13 works are presented. From them 6 works are noted by Diplomas for I, II and III places, 7 – received Certificates. Students of Kazakh leading academy of architecture and civil engineering are marked out by the following awards: S. A. Lobanov – The diploma for the I place (research supervisor R.B.Bazarov), students I. Zh. Zhaulbayev and Zh. K. Utesbayeva – Certificates.
3. Nomination "Engineering Systems and Networks". 3 HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS from 3 countries took part: Kazakhstan, Bulgaria and Kyrgyziya. 5 works are presented. From them 1 work is noted by the Diploma for the III place, 3 – Diplomas of Association of builders. Students of Kazakh leading academy of architecture and civil engineering are marked out by the following awards: A. A. Shchekoldina – The diploma for the III place (research supervisor D. K. Dzhartayeva ).
4. In "Construction (master degree)". 3 HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS from 2 countries took part: Kazakhstan and Russia. 6 works are presented. From them 2 works are noted by Diplomas for II and III places, 4 – received Certificates. Undergraduates of Kazakh leading academy of architecture and civil engineering are marked out by the following awards: E. S. Vysotskaya– The diploma for the II place (research supervisor S.A . Nurshanov).
We congratulate on a victory of our prize-winners of VІ of the International Festival of architectural and construction and design schools of Eurasia and their research supervisors! We wish further success in their work!
K. A. Nauruzbayev, dean of faculty of construction
D. K. Dzhartayeva, the associated professor of faculty of construction
O. Yu. Pyak., the associated professor of faculty of construction
• Faculty is involved in the implementation of modern educational technologies: video presentations, teaching seminars led by academic professors, scientific seminars organized by professors of the department or with the participation of visited scholars;
• participates in the teaching conferences of the Academy - "August reading" where leading teachers make presentations on scientific topics, in methodical work and with the advanced technology of classroom instruction (Power Point, Foundation 10, Lira 9.2 Auto CAD, SOFISTIK);
• organizes and conducts Faculty annual international conference "Theoretical and experimental research designs" , which discusses issues on building of structures, structural mechanics, construction technologies and building materials, construction machineries, electricity and economy in construction. An annual students conference on "Students and Science: Looking to the Future" is conducted;
• Participates in innovations of Ministry of Education and Science. For example, in long-distance Internet - testing of students on the same subjects.
Republican Subject Olympiad
Republican Subject Olympiad was held on 7 - 8 April 2016 at the Winter garden of the IOC among students of 2,3 courses of the specialty 5B072900 – Construction in the following disciplines:
• Building construction I (for students of the 3rd course)
• Geotechnical engineering I (for students of the 3rd course)
• Engineering mechanics II ( for students of the 3rd course)
• Engineering mechanics I ( for students of the 2nd course)
Reports on the holding of the Republican subject Olympiad among students of 2,3 courses of the specialty 5B072900 – Construction in the following disciplines:
• "Building constructions - I
• "Geotechnical Engineering I"
• "Engineering mechanics I, Engineering mechanics II"