Media about KazGASA/ publications
- Ұстаз мәртебесі № 29 (216) 2018, 02.08.2018 г.
- «Заман жаршысы» № 26 (8300) 29.06.2018 г.
- Республиканское издание 45 minut.kz (E-GOV.KZ) № 09(204) Индекс 64470, 13.06.2018 г.
- «Ақ жол, Қазақ Бас Сәулет Құрылыс Академия түлегі!». Republican newspaper "Білім айнасы», 05.09.2018
- «Қашықтықтан оқыту – заман талабы». "Bilim ainasy" newspaper of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated August 11, 2018.
- "Opening of the office “Ruhani Zhangyru at KazGASA”, February 2, 2018.
- "Excursion for KazGASA students on historical places of Almaty region within the framework of the program" Ruhani Zhangyru".
- «Образование в КазГАСА как один из важнейших факторов становления личности». The Republican journal " Ұстаз – мектеп тірегі ", № (2) 2018, Feb.
- «Профессия строителя – это призвание, талант и судьба», Republican newspaper (11.04.2018)
- « Роль самостоятельной работы учащихся творческих специальностей при кредитной системе обучения». Scientific and methodical journal " The path to the profession" № 4 (20), December, 2017.
One of the targets of educational policy of the Academy is growing up in students understanding of principles of social and natural development, establishment of personal characteristics such as honesty, decency, and respect to seniors, goodwill and sociability. This is supported by as well as educational programs and also by students organizations, clubs and centers also involving students in extracurricular, scientific, social, cultural and sport activity. Coaching of teachers (Advisor’s Institute), encouragement of older students play a great role.
KazGASA aims to unify educational programs in accordance with approved standards of the leading universities in countries near and far abroad. Credit system of education has been implemented and it allows students to integrate into the world of education space and to continue education abroad, it helps to accredit diploma of graduates all over the world. In the same direction KazGASA actively develops its international relationships.
The Academy provides equal opportunities for getting education both for citizens of