In 2007 KazGASA was the first one among architectural schools in the world who achieved international accreditation UNESCO-MCA for specialty Architecture (Bachelor’s program) and tit was confirmed again in 2011.
From 29 of June to 02 July, 2011 KazGASA was attended by the Committee of Accreditation Board of UNESCO – International Union of Architects – Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) including:
1. Fernando Ramos (Professor of Construction, TU Barcelona; UIA General Reporter on Validation)
2. Vladimir Slapeta (Professor of Architecture, TU Prague and TU Brno; UIA Committee for Architectural Education, co-chairman region ll)
3. Alexander Kudryavstev (President of the
4. Jim Low (
5. Caroline Gould (an architect and an experienced member of the RIBA validation panel)
6. Akmurza Rustembekov ( President of the
7. S.S. Sadykova (Head of Architecture Faculty of the
8. А. Appasova (Student of the 4th course of Architectural Faculty of the
According to the work results in 2011 the Accreditation Board of UNESCO-IAU-RIBA prolonged international accreditation of education program Architecture (Bachelor’s program) in KazGASA.