The College at KazGASA took the 2 nd place at the annual International Competition "Profmasterok", which was held in St. Petersburg from 22.05-25.05.18. 12 colleges participated in the competition, including from Minsk and Finland.
IAAR (Independent agency for accredation and rating) 2018 by prize places
1.Architecture – 1 place
2. Design – 1 place
3. Civil Engineering - 1 place
4. Production of construction materials, products and constructions – 1place
5. Technology of woodworking and wood products (TWWP) – 1 place
6. Engineering systems and networks -1place
1. Architecture – 2 place
2. Design – 3 place
3.Technology of wood processing and wood products – 1 place
1.Architecture – 2 place
2.Design – 1 place
3.Civil Engineering - 3 place
4.Production of construction materials, products and constructions – 2place
5.Technology of wood processing and wood products- 1 place
Institute of Innovations and Additional Education at the KazGASA
invites everyone to the training courses:
ü Russian language 27.04.18
ü Mathematics 24.04.18
Almaty, Ryskulbekova 28, the Main Administrative Campus,
office. 207 tel.220-81-03 int.1117
Absalyamova Zhanar Bakhytovna
REVIEW-COMPETITION FOR HIGH-SCHOOL STUDENTS: "ARCHITECTURE PLANET"
Department of Architecture of the International Educational Corporation plans to hold a review-competition for high-school students annually.
The review-competition for high-school students: "ARCHITECTURE PLANET-2018" will be held from February 1st to March 15th, 2018.
Task: To construct orthogonal and axonometric projection of the developed architectural object using computer programs. An important aspect: the building should be imaged in the environment.
Terms of works submission: 1.02-15.03.2018.
Form of submission of competition materials:
1) Competitive work, printed on a sheet of A3 format (in color).
2) Information printed in Microsoft Word text editor (A4 sheet format, Times New Roman font 14pt, single spacing):
▪ Full name of the participant, photo, contact information (e-mail, phone numbers);
▪ Full name of the scientific leader, photo, contact information (e-mail, phone numbers), place of work, position;
▪ a summary of the performed work (abstract).
3) CD-ROM, content the electronic versions of the above materials: competitive work (“.jpg” format, resolution not less than 300 pixels), information about participants and abstract (“.doc” format).
As a result of the review-competition, the best works will be awarded with a certificate and exhibited on the IOC website.
Contact person of the contest: Dina A. Amandykova, Olga A. Knyazeva. Phone number: 8-702-786-41-73.
International Educational Corporation
Kazakh Leading Academy of Architecture and Civil Engineering
City Olympiad on Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science
Date – 20 January,
time - 9.00
Dear pupils of 9th and 11th grade!
We are inviting you to participate in the Olympiad on
Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science
Within the framework of Olympiad is planned work on following rounds:
1. The first stage – computer testing;
2. The second stage – written work.
The winner of the 1st place gets - 100% discount on tuition,
the 2nd place - 75% and the 3rd place - 50% discounts on training at KazGASA for 1 academic year and each participant will receive 7% discount on tuition.
Address: 28, Ryskulbekov Street, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan, 050043
8 (727) 220 80 73
8 777 223 37 42
The application form is filled and sent to the email address
Registration form for participation in the Olympiad on Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science
Name of a pupil, school ________________________________________
Name of a teacher __________________________________________________________________________________
The class __________________________________________________________________________________
Phone number _____________