About the International Department
The main activities of the International Department:
• Conclusion of the bilateral academic agreements with related academic institutions abroad;
• Organization of the exchange of the students and staff with foreign Higher Education Institutes (HEI);
• Organization of conferences and seminars, exhibitions of students’ works and other activities in collaboration with foreign partners;
• Informing the Departments of the Academy on international programs, competitions and projects;
• Establishment of contacts with international organizations and foundations;
• Visa support for foreign students of the KazGASA and guests..
All issues concerning international activity of KazGASA are governed and provided by the International Department.