ILF Graduate Recruitment 2018
ILF Consulting Engineers is a leading engineering and consulting company with 40 offices around the world. Since 1967, ILF has successfully executed more than 6000 projects in over 100 countries. We have been working with industry leaders in solving complex engineering and project management challenges in the following sectors: Oil & Gas, Energy and Climate Protection, Water and Environment, Transport and Structures.
ILF office in Kazakhstan is happy to announce the launch of ILF Graduate Recruitment 2018.
We are looking for future colleagues who recognize the importance of societal change and want to help us improve quality of life for everyone. If you have outstanding analytical abilities paired with a high level of commitment and team spirit, you will fit in with ILF. Here you will find ex-tensive scope for your professional development and interesting work with attractive opportunities that only a company like ILF can offer.
Who we're looking for:
- Junior Process Engineer
- Junior Piping Engineer
- Junior Instrument Engineer
- Junior Civil Engineer
Please apply if you have the following credentials:
- Recent graduate holding BSc or MSc in appropriate discipline
- Strong analytical skills
- Capable of working in teams and building good relationships with a high degree of personal integrity, trust, and work ethic
- Fluent in English
- Application submission deadline - 18 June 2018
- Interview with ILF Recruiter till June 22
- Interview with ILF Line Manager till June 29
Interested to apply?
If you are interested to join ILF, please provide us with the following documents:
- CV in English
- Cover letter that answers the question Why are you interested to join ILF?
- Diploma with transcript
Please send required documents to email@example.com with subject of e-mail as «ILF Gradu-ate Program 2018»
To learn more about ILF Consulting Engineers please visit our website: https://www.ilf.com/
If you require any clarification please contact ILF Recruiter:
Phone: +7 727 313 07 17 ext. 204