Senior Specialist International Department
тел: + 727 3096272
The IEC Library continues the series of meetings - "The Personality of a High Life Trajectory " about eminent teachers of KazGASA, in order to popularize and promote the scientific activity of their work among students, in the framework of the 40 th anniversary of the Academy.
April 27, 2018 a visiting session of EMA REMC MES of RK on the specialties of architecture, construction and design profiles will be held at the Khoja Ahmed Yasavi International Kazakh-Turkish University (Turkestan)
The main activities of the International Department:
• Conclusion of the bilateral academic agreements with related academic institutions abroad;
• Organization of the exchange of the students and staff with foreign Higher Education Institutes (HEI);
• Organization of conferences and seminars, exhibitions of students’ works and other activities in collaboration with foreign partners;
• Informing the Departments of the Academy on international programs, competitions and projects;
• Establishment of contacts with international organizations and foundations;
• organization of visits of foreign guests in KazGASA;
• visa support for foreign students of the KazGASA and guests..
All issues concerning international activity of KazGASA are governed and provided by the International Department.
BOLASHAK is a scholarship of the President of the republic of Kazakhstan. Established in November
International research programs and internships
1. Institute of International Education. Fulbright Program
Since 2001 KazGASA has been implementing a student mobility program with University of Applied Sciences (Germany, Erfurt).